Finalist for Best Indie Game at the Canadian Videogame Awards, Planet of the Eyes is retro puzzle adventure with an immersive narrative that tells the tale of a lone robot stranded in a mysterious world.
Buy Planet of the Eyes at these Stores
Xbox One – Global Store
Humble Store – PC/Mac Steam Key
“A fantastic dose of platforming and atmosphere.”
- Handcrafted, 2D side-scrolling environments
- Physics-based puzzles and platforming challenges at a solid 60fps
- Beautiful vector art inspired by a retro sci-fi aesthetic
- Riveting audio log narration that immerses players
- Mysterious story by Will O’Neill of Actual Sunlight
- Haunting score by critically-acclaimed sound designer John Black
- Robot deaths galore
“Evokes my fondest memories of science fiction” — Dork Shelf
Planet of the Eyes Press Kit
Made possible with the support from the OMDC.