Hello! Patch 2 fixes missing achievements and the issue of some players unable to play if their console is set to certain locales. Quality of life options like a volume slider for the Sword SFX and a toggle for ‘Hold to attack’ have been added. Additionally, Hitboxes and attack sequences for bosses have been tweaked.
Platform: Epic Games Store | Version: v25 | Updated: 17 May 2023
Platforms: Xbox Series, Xbox One, Windows PC | Version: v184.108.40.206 | Updated: 17 May 2023
– Fixed: Rare issue preventing players from unlocking certain Achievements. These will now sync properly upon loading the game, provided the required steps have been completed.
- Fixed: Some players outside of the supported language locales could not see the text if they loaded a saved game from before the latest patch
- Fixed: Issue where player is stuck in Mask Mansion if did not activate the mirror in the Victorian house. Players can now exit Mask Mansion even if the Victorian house has not been activated.
- Fixed: Issue causing the title to enter a recoverable, partially unresponsive state when attempting to load previous save data after starting a New Game without entering a Name.
- Fixed: Issue locking players out of Mushroom Forest. Failing to activate the mirror in the Witch House will no longer make the Mushroom Forest inaccessible after the Queen’s Abduction event.
- New: “Hold to Dash” toggle
- New: “Skip All Dialogues and Cutscenes” toggle
- New: “Hold to Attack” toggle
- New: “Display Potions and Bombs in HUD” toggle
- New: “Camera Depth of Field” toggle
- New: “Sword SoundFX Volume” slider
- New: Message “Localization Coming Soon!” when the player’s console is set to corresponding locale for Polish, Ukrainian, Chinese, Korean and Japanese
- Fixed: Overlapping Text in UI – Figurine Collector’s Menu UI
- Fixed: Overlapping Text in UI – Level Up UI
- Fixed: Overlapping Text in UI – Load File UI – Button Inputs
- Fixed: Formatting for “You Found an Item” UI
- New: Added Tabs to Options Menu
- New: Quick Message displayed when closing a Pickup Item Pop-Up
- Changed: Removed Health Scaling for enemies
– New: All Bombs can now damage more than one enemy
- Fixed: Extended Melee Hitboxes to reach the player if the player is too close to the boss
- Fixed: Bosses will now avoid repeating the same attack twice in a row
- Fixed: Bosses will no longer use ranged attacks when the player is nearby
- Fixed: Fixed the missing Back Kick attack for Buvador the Bison
- Fixed: Eagleblade Prime will now retreat immediately when too close to the player side wall
- Fixed: Adjusted all boss Hitboxes to reach the player for Melee Attacks
- Fixed: Ranged Attacks are now only allowed if the player is out of melee range
How to fix missing achievements (Xbox)
1- Update Ravenlok game to v1.0.32
2- Launch game
3- Load your most advanced Save file
4- Missing achievements should sync properly
For tech support, join us on the Ravenlok discord: https://discord.gg/uCpZB4sTsq